Book Your Shuttle Pass HERE!!
Establishments We Visit (Alphabetic order)
- Barons Creek Vineyards – Award-winning wines from Texas, Spain, Washington, and California are available at this magnificent Mediterranean style winery. Enjoy a bottle with your friends in the pavilion, surrounded by our gorgeous villas, a fountain, and beautiful landscaping.
- Becker Vineyards – Situated in the 19th century German stone reproduction barn, Becker is known for its award-winning Bordeaux, Burgundian, and Rhone-style wines.
- Fat Ass Ranch & Winery – A unique winery with great wines and great times!
- Fiesta Winery – Located along the 290 Wine Trail, Fiesta Winery brings you superior wine full of love from our family to yours.
- Four Point Cellars – Four Point Cellars invites you to experience their excellent wines, top-notch customer service, and beautiful surroundings and learn more about the Texas wine industry.
- Grape Creek Vineyards – In the past couple of years, Grape Creek has garnered more than 100 medals from California to New York. 290 Wine Shuttle is proud to be one of the few Preferred Partners associated with Grape Creek Vineyards.
- Inwood Estates – A pioneer in Tempranillo growing, Inwood Estates specializes in making the highest quality wines from the best Texas grapes.
- Mendelbaum Cellars – Authentic Texas wines from the Texas panhandle and Texas high plains. Also offering new Holy Land wines from Israel.
- Messina Hof – This is a convenient, first-stop in the Texas Hill Country Winery trail. Messina Hof Hill Country combines decades of winemaking and hospitality experience in the production of award-winning wines.
- Six Shooter Cellars – Offering a selection of wines from five famous Texas wineries.
- Sweetbriar Rose – Offers pastries, sandwiches, snacks, coffee, espressos, beer, and wine. A great place to grab lunch while touring along the 290 Wine Trail.
- The Vintage Cellar – Offers wine from three Texas-based vineyards.
- Wine Garage – They sell surplus California wines with plenty of taste from across California’s wine growing regions for under $25.
- Woodrose Winery – Woodrose Winery makes a wonderful afternoon outing for any occasion. So come, sit back, relax and enjoy a glass of our outstanding wine.