Enjoy the Wine - Leave the Driving To Us
290 Wine Shuttle provides transportation between the city of Fredericksburg, TX and the Wineries located along HWY 290 East.
Pick Up Every 20 Minutes
Cost: All day pass $19.99
|The shuttle will be operating
from 11:00am to 5:00pm on
Sunday, March 9th through Saturday, March 15th.
BY RESERVATION ONLY Monday through Friday.
Our 15-passenger air conditioned vans eliminate your need to
drive and locate the winery of your choice. Leave the driving to
us! Our friendly, knowledgeable drivers will provide information
about each particular winery, its history, and wines unique to that
Our service operates every Saturday from 10:00am until 6:00pm.
If you are already in Fredericksburg, our
shuttle picks up at the Fredericksburg Convention and Visitor Center
every 20 minutes starting at 10:00am [Winter Hours (Dec.-Feb.) 11:00am
] and ending at 3:00pm. We pick up at the wineries until
The Visitor Center is located just two blocks off Main Street behind the Nimitz Museum. Parking is available in front or behind the Visitor Center located at 302 East Austin St.
Already visiting a winery? No problem, our shuttle will arrive every 30 minutes.
Our driver has the ability to accept cash, checks or credit cards at the shuttle. Leave your car. Just jump on, enjoy all of the wineries, wine tastings, live music and then take our shuttle back to your car.
Please note - Children 12-years-old
and under will not be allowed on the shuttle because the vans are
not properly equipped with child restraints.
It is a violation of TABC law for our shuttle to drop off, or for any winery to serve, any individual deemed to be intoxicated.
- Mendelbaum Cellars - Authentic Texas wines from the Texas panhandle and Texas high plains. Also offering new Holy Land wines from Israel.
- 4.0 Cellars - New to Fredericksburg's Wine Road 290, this winery is a collaboration between Comanche's Brennan Vineyards, Burleson's Lost Oak Winery and Lubbock's McPherson Cellars.
- Inwood Estates Vineyards - One of the oldest wineries in Texas, established in 1981.
- Pedernales Cellars - Pedernales is known for its Tempanillos and Viogniers, along with its commitment to sustainability.
- Woodrose Winery - Their 3,000 square foot multi-level deck is the perfect place to enjoy a Texas sunset as you sip on of their varietals.
- Becker Vineyards - Situated in a 19th century German stone barn reproduction, Becker is know for its award-winning Bordeaux, Burgundian and Rhone-style wines.
- Torri De Pietra - A winery with a strong lineup of varietals, along with a large dance floor in its pavilion, making it a great choice for a romantic evening.
- Grape Creek Vineyards - In the past couple of years, Grape Creek has garnered more than 100 medals from California to New York.
290 Wine Shuttle also offers seasonal tours such as Wildflower, Holiday and is always available for private tours. Let our staff assist you in creating that special private tour to include visits to wineries, Wildseed Farms, Enchanted Rock or historical Fredericksburg, Texas. The options are endless!
We also provide affordable transportation service for special events such as weddings, reunions, etc. Great service is our number one goal.