Please remember the 290 Wine Shuttle stops running at 6:00 pm on Saturday.
Establishments We Visit (Alphabetic order)
- Barons Creek Vineyards – Award-winning wines from Texas, Spain, Washington, and California are available at this magnificent Mediterranean-style winery. Enjoy a bottle with your friends in the pavilion, surrounded by their gorgeous villas, a fountain, and beautiful landscaping. Reservations are required for groups of six or more.
- Fat Ass Ranch & Winery – A unique winery with great wines and great times!
- Fiesta Winery – Located along the 290 Wine Trail, Fiesta Winery brings you superior wine full of love from their family to yours.
- Grape Creek Vineyards – In the past couple of years, Grape Creek has garnered more than 100 medals from California to New York. 290 Wine Shuttle is proud to be one of the few Preferred Partners associated with Grape Creek Vineyards. Reservations are required.
- Heath Sparkling Wines – The first Texas Winery completely dedicated to sparkling wines. Reservations are required.
- Inwood Estates – A pioneer in Tempranillo growing, Inwood Estates specializes in making the highest quality wines from the best Texas grapes.
- Longhorn Cellars – Longhorn Cellars is a cozy, ranch-inspired winery, complete with longhorn cattle and the famous white donkey.
- Mendelbaum Cellars – Authentic Texas wines from the Texas panhandle and Texas high plains. Also offering new Holy Land wines from Israel.
- Messina Hof – This is a convenient, first-stop in the Texas Hill Country Winery trail. Messina Hof Hill Country combines decades of winemaking and hospitality experience in the production of award-winning wines. Reservations are required.
- The Resort at Fredericksburg – They’re proud to be 100% Texas-made, with one of the largest production facilities in the state.
- Safari Winery – Start your journey at Safari Winery, and experience some delicious and unique wines from South Africa and Chile.
- Six Shooter Cellars – Offering a selection of wines from five famous Texas wineries.
- Sweetbriar Rose – Offers pastries, sandwiches, snacks, coffee, espressos, beer, and wine. A great place to grab lunch while touring along the 290 Wine Trail.
- Texas Heritage Vineyard – Great Texas wines made by hand with love. Come and enjoy beautiful views from the back deck.
- Texas Wine Collective – Texas Wine Collective invites you to experience their excellent wines, top-notch customer service, and beautiful surroundings and learn more about the Texas wine industry.
- Wildseed Farms – Known for its beautiful walking trails and fields of flowers, they have opened a tasting room featuring 100% Texas wine. A wide variety of grapes are grown on-site but they carry both local and boutique wines. Sandwiches and snacks are available on-site as well as many home décor items.
- Wine Garage – They sell surplus California wines with plenty of taste from across California’s wine-growing regions for under $25.
Please stay hydrated. Purchased items tagged until 3:00 pm. Tabbed items are available for pick-up at 4:00 pm.